James 1:27

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Psych--psych me

Emotions today. I'm still awaiting answers to questions from Uganda regarding specifics of our little girl. Told me it would probably take a week so naturally when today has been a week I expected my email to be waiting for me when I awoke. Ha!
Glenn and I met with the psychologist today for our 'eval'. I went in so happy because my insurance actually approved the visit (I'm thinking, wow, how did an insurance company actually come through when I needed them to?), but I came out being frustrated that we will likely still have to pay the guy close to a thousand bucks.  The agency required both the MMPI and the TAT tests. We were told it's unlikely the insurance will pay. He will submit, but they will likely not see a reason and so he went over the hourly cost and what will be charged. Uggh. We seriously considered acting like we have problems to get it all covered, knowing that in the end then the guy probably wouldn't say we were fit to be parents. Oh....the decisions we have to make in this process :)

No comments: