James 1:27

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

some good news

The coordinator went to the Embassy, turned in the documents, and they took her passport. This, I'm told, means approval of the Visa. If they are still investigating, etc., they will not take the passport and say they will let you know. So, YAY!!
The sad news is that they told the coordinator the Visa will take "weeks" to print and they will contact him. Mmmmm, even when my printer is acting up I can usually print something in a few minutes so all I can say is that is the government at its best. In the meantime, my darling continues to sleep on a 1 inch dirty mat with sometimes 1 meal a day. Arrggg. Glad God is getting me through this. I sure hope my next post is in the next couple days rejoicing because we've booked our tickets.

No comments: