James 1:27

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

No visa yet

Sorry for the delay. I'm at work and it's been crazy busy.
We received this info from the coordinator: the embassy wants the original consent and declaration from the court. I have started working on getting the docs from the court.

Really that's all we know at this point. I have tried to email the agency but they don't have much answers.  If it's the court decree, etc that he's talking about we already know they are required and he should have had them with him today. So, I have no idea why he didn't (other families have told me they easily 'get lost'). Besides the passports and medical, I'm not sure what else could be wanted/needed but hopefully we'll get more word on that tomorrow.
So, whether or not he can just hand these in at anytime, how long it takes the courts to get/process these documents, or even if we need yet another visa appointment is beyond my knowledge at this point.
So sad for Amaya. Please pray for a super quick resolution.

No comments: