James 1:27

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Home Study done!

I know it's been a long time since I've updated, but we've been kinda in a "hurry up and wait" mode. More progress though as Glenn and I reviewed and signed our Home Study yesterday morning. It's amazing to me how much they know about us now, but there is still more to come!  So...what now? Monday it gets emailed to our International agency and if they approve, it gets forwarded to Colorado for State approval. This has been taking around a week. Once that is done, we can send in our I600 (Application for Advance Processing of Orphan Petition). Basically step two out of three in the entire process, it's a preapproval by the US immigration to bring orphans into the country (I keep calling it a pre-visa). Tell you more as it comes.....

There are so many details to write, yet so few. I struggle sometimes with how much to put in this blog as I don't want to bore, overwhelm, or keep you from coming here for the basic info. I guess I will really try and do a happy medium and know that you can always contact me for any details I keep you curious about.

No comments: