James 1:27

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Zambi- my first purchase for our little girl

Zambi is an elephant created by kids from Africa marketed by Hasbro. The proceeds help improve the lives of children orphaned by AIDS in Africa. I was shopping the toy isle (for the first time in a Loooong time), and came across an end cap where everything was 75% off! Zambi was originally $40 (she does move and make noises, etc) and so I couldn't resist- everyone knows I love a steal!
1) Helping kids (I'm sure Hasbro gets Targets full price and the kids get the full proceeds even tho I got a great deal).  2) Finding my first 'perfect gift' for our new little girl, and 3) getting a great deal! What an awesome shopping experience.
Ha! Okay, now are you laughing.....yes....it's the little things.....:)

No comments: